Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Scandalous Dallas

We are five days into the month and I haven't made a post yet. The trouble is, so much has happened this month already that I have not been able to organize my thoughts or even decide what and how much I am going to share. I don't mean to be mysterious but there are some things, when put on paper, that seem distorted and different than the real life version of them. Sometimes writing about the experience makes it flat and two dimensional. I know this isn't the case for a good writer, but let's face it, I'm just bloggin' here.

The King and I went to Dallas this weekend. We used our key to get in to a hotel room that already had naked people in it. So there you go. Not on purpose, mind you. That is, we wanted to get into the hotel room, but were completely unaware it would be occupied with two naked people. So really, I don't need to embellish or use lots of adjectives. I can tell you it was neither one of the worst nor the best experiences of my life. Probably in the top five of embarrasing experiences, but only because it turns out we personally knew the occupants of the room. Oh how I wish they would've been complete strangers.

No comments: