Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm C R A Z Y

I feel like a crazy person. One minute I am calm and can handle anything they throw at me, the next minute my mind splinters.

It is so interesting to me the way my mind works, or doesn't, whichever is the case. I was putting dishes away from the dish rack and a fork had one drop of water on it. I instantly think "the fork is crying". Weird stuff like that. I have more examples, but they are rather macabre and I know some of my family is reading this, so I won't share them. Suffice to say, my thoughts are a bit effed up right now.

Today I go back to the scene of the crime. The doctor who gave me the bad news exactly 7 days ago. I wasn't really in any condition to ask all the questions I needed to, and my husband is going with me.

I have all the faith in the world in him. I threw away my daughter's tooth, by accident, on Saturday. She had to write the tooth fairy a note, explaining how her mom has lost her mind, and dad got on the tooth fairy hotline and took care of the entire thing. It would not have happened without him. That gave me a HUGE amount of Peace =)

I got back from the doctor a short while ago. It was a good visit and King D. got all his questions answered. She even drew us pictures. He kept the drawings. Not sure why.

Tomorrow we go to MD Anderson for a second opinion. It's going to be a long day. I plan to pack snacks, vizio tablet, and an ipod.
Maybe I'll take some pictures for tomorrow's post.

Peace,
susan

No comments: