Aidan at Conjugating Irregular Verbs tagged me on this questionairre. She probably did it so publicly because she knows how I hate these sorts of emails and the only one I ever answered was one she sent me years ago. I usually delete them! But she knows I adore her and cannot deny and I can't help but think what a doll she is for sending ANY traffic my way :)
So here goes:
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are the members of your family?
Animals. Awful, right? I used to say it was hard enough to remember to feed my children, I don't have time for a pet. Now we have an inside pup and an outside cat. I adore the outside cat, but he is still just a cat.
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Health and wealth, health and wealth.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
Hate is a strong word. I try not to use it.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
That's a crazy amount of money. I'm pretty sure it would ruin me...but no, i wouldn't turn it down.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Good music. Walking the Lone Star Trail.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Neither here nor there. BUT I was reading a book and there was a survey done that asked men which is worse, to be disrespected or to be unloved. 76% said to be disrespected. That is a great insight into the way men think, no?
7. What is your bedtime routine?
Not as intricate as my husbands, but mostly its about tucking in my nine year old. I still do that every night, and sing her a song.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
I don't remember the first time we met, it seems I've always known him.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
10. What kinds of books do you read?
Anything that catches my attention. Non-fiction, fiction, romance, biographies.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
My life has been very much one day at a time lately, so I'm going to stick with that. I hate to say I have no vision, but ten years is really stretching it for me.
12. What's your fear?
Words are powerful, so I try not to give voice to fear.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
Seriously? I can't think of anything I would give up for that.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Single and rich. My
15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Recall my dreams.
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
Of course now it has to be health, but if you had asked me before the Event I would say HANDYMAN. I would love for him to be handy around the house. Hence my crush on Mike Holmes.
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I did when I was 6. It was Cindy. As in Cindy Brady. It didn't stick, thank the Lord. I'll stick with Susan.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
The front page of the paper had an article about an eleven year old girl being gang raped by a dozen high school boys in the next town over. The answer is no.
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
I hate to copycat, but cereal is the go to food.
Alright, there you go...lots of crazy info.
:) Catch you on the flip side!