Tuesday, March 8, 2011

No One Cares!

No One Cares!

Aidan at Conjugating Irregular Verbs tagged me on this questionairre. She probably did it so publicly because she knows how I hate these sorts of emails and the only one I ever answered was one she sent me years ago. I usually delete them! But she knows I adore her and cannot deny and I can't help but think what a doll she is for sending ANY traffic my way :)

So here goes:

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are the members of your family?

Animals. Awful, right? I used to say it was hard enough to remember to feed my children, I don't have time for a pet. Now we have an inside pup and an outside cat. I adore the outside cat, but he is still just a cat.

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?

Health and wealth, health and wealth.

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?

Hate is a strong word. I try not to use it.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

That's a crazy amount of money. I'm pretty sure it would ruin me...but no, i wouldn't turn it down.

5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?

Good music. Walking the Lone Star Trail.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Neither here nor there. BUT I was reading a book and there was a survey done that asked men which is worse, to be disrespected or to be unloved. 76% said to be disrespected. That is a great insight into the way men think, no?

7. What is your bedtime routine?

Not as intricate as my husbands, but mostly its about tucking in my nine year old. I still do that every night, and sing her a song.

8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?

I don't remember the first time we met, it seems I've always known him.

9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?

Randy Newman.

10. What kinds of books do you read?

Anything that catches my attention. Non-fiction, fiction, romance, biographies.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?

My life has been very much one day at a time lately, so I'm going to stick with that. I hate to say I have no vision, but ten years is really stretching it for me.

12. What's your fear?

Words are powerful, so I try not to give voice to fear.

13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?

Seriously? I can't think of anything I would give up for that.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?

Single and rich. My husband live-in wouldn't mind being a kept man.

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

Recall my dreams.

16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?

Of course now it has to be health, but if you had asked me before the Event I would say HANDYMAN. I would love for him to be handy around the house. Hence my crush on Mike Holmes.

17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?

I did when I was 6. It was Cindy. As in Cindy Brady. It didn't stick, thank the Lord. I'll stick with Susan.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?

The front page of the paper had an article about an eleven year old girl being gang raped by a dozen high school boys in the next town over. The answer is no.

19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?

I hate to copycat, but cereal is the go to food.

Alright, there you go...lots of crazy info.
:) Catch you on the flip side!

No comments: