Saturday, December 17, 2011

Taa Daa

Hello! I made it :) Well, to be more truthful, I'm making it.
I have lots to tell you, and I am very thankful to Mona for going the extra mile to help me get back onto the blogosphere. I am unable to be in a sitting position, so I am lying here in bed, typing away. I will probably keep this first one short, as I am still a bit shaky.

I have so much to say, I suppose I will start with a bit of an update. The surgery went well, they got out all the bits they went after, and the biopsy shows they got all the cancer out of my body. My post op dream agreed with the biopsy; I'll share that with you later.

I came home from the hospital on Monday, I am getting around the house okay, but I can only lie down or stand up. This is challenging.

Mom went home on Thursday and that was hard. I spent the next 24 hours crying at the drop of a hat. Hubby was very sweet about it.

Okay, I'm rambling and I don't have a main point here. Just want to say thank you to everyone for your kind words both here on the blog and on my personal email. It really helps when I feel like I have my own personal cheer team.

Peace & Love,
susan

1 comment:

MMaxwell said...

One non-modem laptop a few hundred dollars, a flash drive, a few dollars, the determination of a blogger with good girlfriends ....PRICELESS!

Never say Never BABY!