Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ready for the day

Merry Christmas Eve!
I have several drafts written this week that are altogether too boring too post right now.
I have been catching up on my blog reading and have sat here and smiled and smiled. I'm not sure what this says about me exactly, but the blogs I follow really do enrich my life. I have just caught up on the last six posts of ConjugatingIrregularVerbs and I feel so warm and fuzzy and ready to start the day with a smile on my face.

I am solidly on a path to my new normal. I am getting around without the walker, I can sit for short periods on very soft chairs, my pain is minimal. Although my discomfort is pretty high. I see doctors at least twice a week and I don't even mind because it gets me out of the house.

Well, I better go, my seat is getting hard. : )

Merry Christmas,
Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Christmas, Susan.

I am so glad to know you are back home, surrounded by all your loved ones and making steady progress.
Thank you for your honesty, your cheerfulness and your sense of fun.
I really like your posts, and look forward to reading more from you when you feel up to it.

Enjoy the day!

I am sending the softest of virtual cushions and loving thoughts through the air from Kent all the way to your home.
Love, Cristina x :)

malibu said...

My Christmas Eve visit was great. We laughed and had the most pleasant visit. Thank you for sharing your time and family with me on. It was the best christmas present I could have ever wished for.