Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Old Stuff

I'm thinking about my girls and how fast they grow up. I can't help but feel a little sad about the stories, funnies, and otherwise special moments in our lives that I have already forgotten. I thought I would start writing some of the things I actually do remember before its too late and they are lost.

Today I'm going to start with one of my earliest memories of My Dreamer. It was the day I brought her home from the hospital. Okay, on with the story. I went to bed with my daughter and put her in the bed beside me. I awoke in the middle of the night and wondered why my hubby hadn't come to bed yet. I started to get up to tell him to come to bed when I saw him on a blanket on the floor. He didn't want to wake us up, so he went to sleep on the floor. I was moved. What a sweetheart.

No comments: