Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Last Night's Dream

It was night and I was standing outside a house, looking through a window at my sister, Julie, sitting at the kitchen table. She was on the phone, talking to our other sister, Michelle. And in the way that dreams are strange, I could also see Michelle. They were talking about me. According to their conversation, I had recently died. I was 21 years old.

I felt a pull. An energy bigger than myself was pulling me away from the window. I knew it was time to go.

I put my hand on the window and quietly whispered goodbye.

I turned around and I was pulled into the sky and everything went black.

I opened my eyes and I was looking down at my hands on a desk. There was a piece of paper in front of me and a pencil in my right hand. A female teacher at the front of the class said to write our names on our papers. My hand starting writing without my minds permission. It wrote the name Angelia, quickly, as though this hand had written this name thousands of times before. It then wrote an N....and as my mind took control of my hand, I turned the pencil over, erased the N, and wrote Cogar.

Was that a cool dream or what?!!

peace and love,
susan

No comments: