Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bits and Pieces

I'm listening to Billy Joel's greatest hits at work today.
It brings tears to my eyes.
He really has a way with words.
She's got a way about her
I don't know what it is
But I know that I can't live without her
She's got a way of pleasin'
I don't know what it is
But there doesn't have to be a reason anyway
She's got a smile that heals me
I don't know why it is
But I have to laugh when she reveals me
She's got a way of talkin'
I don't know why it is
But it lifts me up when we are walkin' anywhere
 
Doesn't it make you want to be "her"? It does me.
Not for Billy Joel, mind you.

Subject Change:

I heard a quote to live by this week. It goes like this: 
When someone shows you who they really are, believe them.

Isn't that simply brilliant?

How many times have we been in a relationship thinking if we just hang in there, they will change, things will be different, just a little longer. Well this is your get out of jail free card. When someone shows you who they really are, by their actions...and they will...believe them. Believe them the first time.

Peace Out,
susan

No comments: